AYM has two full-time staff members and a hard-working Board, plus many individuals who generously donate their time. Will you join us?
AYM volunteers have a strong and common desire to see young people reach their full potential and to be the best musicians possible.
We could not deliver the work of the charity without the generous and extensive volunteer support from so many committed people. It’s not always easy to fit their support for AYM alongside their professional and personal responsibilities; yet they manage to give us valuable, targeted time and expertise, playing a major role in AYM’s work. Some volunteers offer a package of advice, project-based work or support us on an on-going basis.
Here are some ideas:
- Host a musical concert or gig
- Support and co-ordinate our events (e.g. for our annual Awards day)
- Photograph or film and edit our work
- Find new performance venues and secure good deals
- Write blogs or reviews
- Talk about us to potential supporters
- Help develop our website and social media
Giving talent a chance: Current Opportunities
Contact Hannah Turner to talk through how you might be interested in working with us. We’d love to hear from you!